[tor-relays] Website no longer available from Tor

Marcello Vitagliano m.vitagliano at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 09:14:20 UTC 2014

the web server is not mine, so I do not have much opportunity to
execute commands.
I also increased the level of debugging on my TBB client and find the
IP of the exit node is, this time, 93.180.156.84. But the problem
persists with dozens of other exit node.
I also tried to set up an exit node on my pc and let out the traffic
only through my IP but after I could not get out (probably for some
configuration issue).