[tor-relays] Website no longer available from Tor

Marcello Vitagliano m.vitagliano at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 17:02:51 UTC 2014

Hi
from a few weeks the site spacemarc.it is no longer accessible via
TOR. My hosting does not apply any filter nor I do it from code.

I do not get any error from web server (forbidden, timeout and so
on...) but the Tor Browser (v4.0.1) simply tries to connect for
several seconds but to no avail (try yourself please).

I checked the Apache logs and I do not see any request from an IP Tor.
In your opinion why is not it more accessible?
Thanks