[tor-relays] Re-installed Tor relay node as exit node with same name, different OS.

Seth list at sysfu.com
Wed Nov 19 19:59:40 UTC 2014

I recently re-installed the operating system for a VPS that was running
Parabola GNU/Linux and acting as a Tor relay.

The new OS is OpenBSD 5.6 running tor-0.2.5.10. Instead of running as a
relay I modified torrc so it runs a ReducedExitPolicy policy.

Initially there were several problems with Tor exit node traffic being
blocked by the firewall which has since been resolved.

The Tor status page however still does not list this router as an exit
node.

http://jlve2y45zacpbz6s.onion/router_detail.php?FP=e1e1059d8c41fc48b823c6f09348ea89c4d4c9d4

Any ideas why?
--