[tor-relays] FYI: ISP's and blocked Authorities

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Sat Nov 15 18:08:55 UTC 2014

Hi Jeremy,

The operator i talked to tried ping / tracetoute. There was 100 % package
loss. If you need more details / help i suggest we talk via private mail.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Definition of Tor:
10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated
power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and
100% reason to remember the name!