[tor-relays] iptables / dump

eric gisse jowr.pi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 12:53:03 UTC 2014

Sebastian, how do you distinguish between the usual low level noise of
ssh brute force bots out there from more invasive attacks?

Because this list is most likely just a bunch of internet background noise.

Honestly, the safest thing to do is to NOT USE PASSWORD BASED LOGINS.
But what would be even better is to firewall ssh out so you can't get
in except from specific ips and/or through say port knocking.