[tor-relays] Relay's clock settings off no matter what

eric gisse jowr.pi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 12:15:06 UTC 2014

You'd think, but not always. Relying on an openvz hypervisor to be
"not fucked up" is a gamble.

I, for example, routinely run into openvz hosts that don't have the
most *basic* iptables modules loaded in the kernel for connection
tracking (read: stateful firewall).

I have to seriously have specific checks in my puppet manifests to
make sure I'm not running on openvz, otherwise fierwalls will fail
more often than not.