[tor-relays] Why isn't my relay getting indexed?

Karsten Loesing karsten at torproject.org
Thu Nov 13 08:26:05 UTC 2014

On 12/11/14 18:35, Dedalo wrote:
> Very interesenting :/ don't know why is this happening... any special
> line to search for in the log? I'm running just one relay in that IP.

And now none of the directory authorities consider your relay as
running.  Which makes sense, because the last descriptor was published
by your relay on November 12 at 16:59:45 UTC.  Did you stop the relay?

Regarding logs, look out for any warnings and errors.

Also look out for messages indicating that your relay publishes a server
descriptor, and how directory authorities respond to that.

If you're unsure what to look for, maybe send your logs to Sebastian in
private mail, as he suggests, and ask him to look.

All the best,
Karsten