[tor-relays] Standalone obfsproxy apparmor profile etc.

Drake Wilson drake at dasyatidae.net
Wed Nov 12 23:58:38 UTC 2014

thegreatwent at Safe-mail.net wrote:
> So that mostly just leaves open the question of why managed mode obfsproxy wants to read /etc/passwd and nsswitch.conf?

Sorry for jumping in without reading the whole context, but on GNU/Linux systems,
nsswitch.conf is used for determining how resolution works for host and user names
(among other things), and passwd is usually needed to map names to UIDs.  If there's
anything that takes a "which user should I run as" parameter then it'll read those
two in the process of looking up the user, for instance.

   ---> Drake Wilson