[tor-relays] How's your relay doing? Reporting Bad Relays

Matthew Finkel matthew.finkel at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 17:50:11 UTC 2014

Hi Relay Operators,

A few months ago[0], we announced the bad-relays at lists.torproject.org
mailing list and asked everyone to send reports to that list
if they suspected a relay was...bad. We've already received many
reports, so please keep them coming.

We also want to ask all of you to use that list, as well. If at anytime
you think your relay is no longer safe for use, please tell us. Roger
tweeted about this yesterday[1][2], too. The Tor network exists because
of all of you and we can only keep it safe with your help.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Matt

[0] https://blog.torproject.org/blog/how-report-bad-relays
[1] https://twitter.com/RogerDingledine/status/530878388605423616
[2] For those who don't want to open Twitter:
  If your #Tor relay is stolen or you lose control of it, please report
  it so we can blacklist it:
  https://blog.torproject.org/blog/how-report-bad-relays @TorProject