[tor-relays] FreeBSD's global IP ID (was: Platform diversity in Tor network)

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 21:06:50 UTC 2014

I don't think there's a crypto@ list, though security@ might represent.

> The other thing you could do is have the tor port require
> it be turned on before tor runs.

That would not cover people who compile and use upstream Tor.
Ideally, the Tor client could check for any system parameters it
feels are critical before running, or simply delegate them and/or
any parameters of lesser importance to platform specific guides
on the Tor wiki.