[tor-relays] Bwauths Measures question, friends.

Jeremy Olexa jolexa at jolexa.net
Sat Nov 1 16:52:13 UTC 2014

It is normal and you should wait. Eventually, your relay will get more
weight, more connections, and a higher advertised bandwidth. You can
somewhat see the effect when the one month graph is rendered on atlas.
eg, see this new relay
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/C1B84214C9E336C82CEFF150A47C7FFDBC08C65B

Keep in mind, the network has ample middle relays at the moment so I
would never expect the relay to use all the bandwidth that has been
allocated. At least, that is my experience.
https://metrics.torproject.org/bandwidth.html

-Jeremy