[tor-relays] Bwauths Measures question, friends.

Rafael Rodriguez rafaelr at icctek.com
Sat Nov 1 15:16:24 UTC 2014

Maybe I should just wait longer but the 3 days unmetered has obviously
been passed already. That's why I'm asking about bwauths measurements.

I was under the impression that after 3 days bwauths adjust your
consensus weight and raises your bandwidth estimate. In this case, the
server is simply capped at 20kb/s still while my "advertise bandwidth"
is little over 50kb/s. Since I have a 2MB/s relay, I'm expecting to see
at least over 100kb/s or 250kb/s measurements to make my relay a usable
one. Yet the advertised speed hasn't changed. Is that normal and should
I just give it more time? That's what I'm trying to understand.

On 2014-11-01 07:00, Krbusek Christian wrote:

Links:
------
[1] https://blog.torproject.org/blog/lifecycle-of-a-new-relay