[tor-relays] Bwauths Measures question, friends.

Rafael Rodriguez rafaelr at icctek.com
Sat Nov 1 09:46:35 UTC 2014

Anyone knows how often bwauths measures a relay? I don't understand why
directory authorities have not lifted the 20KB cap for my older relay.
Now I have doubts if it could be a problem with my server. This is a
2MB/s relay with burst of 4MB/s to start tuning it and increase it later
if stable, which is not being used and has been running for over 3 days.
Is it normal for Relays to take longer than three days to start getting
at least some traffic and for directory authorities to lift the 20KB
cap?

Fingerprint 48ADFCC561402D7EBB1CDE233F206B01D8FA0765