[tor-relays] relay not receiving very much traffic

Markus Klock markus_klock at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 16:59:28 UTC 2014

Hello!I deployed a new tor-relay about 2 months ago. It runs on a server with 2 Quad-cores, 8GB RAM and 1Gbit connection.However, I have still not received very much traffic to it, it almost never goes above 10Mbit.This is the server traffic the last 2 months:http://best-practice.se/dump/tor-ralay.PNG
Is this normal or may I have configured something wrong?Last time I had a relay running I received 100Mbit+ traffic...

Markus