[tor-relays] How to handle an abuse report

tor at t-3.net tor at t-3.net
Thu May 15 15:37:37 UTC 2014

Does the user appear to be bypassing attempts to block/ban him from
the site/chat in question?

If not, depending upon what you are looking at, one possible response
is along the lines of:

This is 2-way participation in an internet chat forum by 2 users who
are at odds with one another. The quoted content may be ugly, but it
does not appear to qualify as site or network abuse.