[tor-relays] About running an Exit node

Pika ohc pikaonthefly at outlook.com
Wed May 7 14:09:57 UTC 2014

Dear David and tor-talkers,
   Thanks for your kindly reply. According to [1], i am still wondering if it is possbile to make the minimum route path length as 1 (which default is set to 3) and set Exitnodes to my server as default exit nodes in the clients' torrc. Moreover, if the setting I mentioned is possible, the client can send all the traffic directly to my server and ask my server(exit node) to relay to the destination, where the scenario may be as the same as that described on [1]. Sorry for asking the question again with your answer.  And looking forward to the answers. :)

[1] http://tor.stackexchange.com/questions/1458/i-noticed-direct-connection-to-exit-node-really-disturbing-security-issue