[tor-relays] Raspberry Pi binary .debs - 0.2.4.21

Chris Whittleston csw34 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Mar 24 22:27:59 UTC 2014

Gordon,

Glad you think it might be useful - I don't know why I didn't post it here
when I first wrote it back in January.

I'm happy to release it under the CC-BY-SA license for anyone to use and
have modified the document accordingly. I agree that it would be fantastic
to make setting up a middle relay something anyone could do without much
technical knowledge. Have you considered a customised build of Raspian or
something similar with Tor already included, and some sort of simple setup
script?

Let me know where you end up putting the documentation, I'd be curious to
see what else you are working on :)

Chris

On 24 March 2014 21:17, Gordon Morehouse <gordon at morehouse.me> wrote:

*Dr Chris Whittleston 栗主*