[tor-relays] Raspberry Pi binary .debs - 0.2.4.21

Chris Whittleston csw34 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Mar 22 22:45:17 UTC 2014

Thanks for this Gordon M - just thought I'd add that if it's useful for
anyone, I threw a Pi Tor (middle) relay setup guide together a while ago -
you can see it here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bf_D_j1O-9ckTS9DY8ngIdiFwHta6Q5Uj_5dvOiavCQ/edit?usp=sharing

If I've omitted anything important - please let me know. I know it's long
(and goes through some pretty simple stuff), but the idea was to make it
accessible to people who weren't otherwise likely to give setting up a
relay a try.

Chris

On 22 March 2014 22:33, Gordon Morehouse <gordon at morehouse.me> wrote:

*Dr Chris Whittleston 栗主*