[tor-relays] Setting up Tor Bridge

Eric Giannini eric.giannini at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 17:58:04 UTC 2014

Hi

I would like to set up a Tor Bridge but I have run into a few problems. Can anyone give me a few recommendations on what to do?

Raising maximum number of filedescriptors (ulimit -n) to 32768.
Starting tor daemon: tor...
ABORTED: Tor configuration invalid:
Mar 17 10:56:35.546 [notice] Tor v0.2.2.35 (git-73ff13ab3cc9570d). This is experimental software. Do not rely on it for strong anonymity. (Running on Linux i686)
Mar 17 10:56:35.548 [warn] Option 'SocksPort' used more than once; all but the last value will be ignored.
Mar 17 10:56:35.548 [warn] Failed to parse/validate config: Unknown option 'ServerTransportPlugin'.  Failing.
Mar 17 10:56:35.548 [err] Reading config failed--see warnings above.