[tor-relays] New tor relay, some questions

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Mon Mar 17 15:24:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

Great that it finally worked out, welcome to thd brother/sisterhood. And
btw. what are you doing with my mail signature ? That seems to be the more
important issue to me ;-)))

Hi,

just wanted to inform you that I could resolve the issue simply by
deleting the tor data folder (thus getting a new fingerprint).

PS: I actually replied to Bryan, but forgot to CC tor-relays. Sadly I
can't find the message anymore, otherwise I would have resent it.

--
Tobias Markus

"They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
        -- Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)