[tor-relays] Circuit purposes

Joel Cretan jcretan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 22:54:35 UTC 2014

Thanks for your answer Damian. That explains the circuits' existence
somewhat, though I usually also see new circuits get created after the
original ones are closed. For example, in my screenshot below, there are
two circuits, but they were soon closed and about 10 minutes later, three
new ones opened up.

Here is an arm screenshot of where I'm seeing these purpose values:
http://laserscorpion.com/images/temp/circuits.png
I obscured my own IP since I'm running a bridge, and went ahead and
obscured everyone else I was connected to as well. In this case, I've got
two circuits constructed, with the unusual purposes shown. Any idea what it
means in this context?