[tor-relays] BBC iPlayer blocked for UK middle relay operators?

Chris Whittleston csw34 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Jun 28 11:52:42 UTC 2014

Is anyone else running a relay in the UK having issues accessing BBC
iPlayer from the same connection? For the last 6 weeks or so now I've been
getting messages telling me I'm 'outside the UK' when I'm in London, and my
IP address clearly resolves to show that.

Just wondering if the provider BBC use for iPlayer might have started just
blocking all Tor IPs recently - including middle relays.

Chris