[tor-relays] Spam

kingqueen kingqueen at btnf.tw
Thu Jun 26 16:48:57 UTC 2014

On 26 June 2014 17:08:51 BST, Roman Mamedov <rm at romanrm.net> wrote:

>And that Tor node list is, in fact, a web page.

Yes, I understand how it happens. I was just asking how much of an inconvenience spam caused by such listings causes, and for any tips for if it is a major inconvenience.

I'm glad to discover it has proven to not be a major inconvenience for other relay owners.

Thanks for the obfuscation suggestion, but I guess it would be bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted in my case, at most damage limitation, as my email address is now already out there, so to speak. I shall make judicious use of the delete key.

Thanks