[tor-relays] Shutting down middle relays (off-topic)

andreas at reichster.de andreas at reichster.de
Mon Jun 23 12:28:17 UTC 2014

And i completely ignored that this is just testing for heartbleed and
not the latest openssl cve.

so just ignore my previous mail :)

but you could check against different ports with the tripwire python
script [1] to check if its a web-server issue or not.
i just ran it against my ORPort and it reported 'rejected early CCS'

[1]
http://www.tripwire.com/state-of-security/incident-detection/detection-script-for-cve-2014-0224-openssl-cipher-change-spec-injection/