[tor-relays] Shutting down middle relays (off-topic)

Tora Tora Tora tor at allthatnet.com
Sun Jun 22 19:24:47 UTC 2014

Yes, both Qualys and Tripwire tests are testing a web server's HTTPS port.

Yes, I do run mod_pagespeed on the web server. Alas, I get the same
result when I disable it and restart Apache. It is however an
interesting direction to investigate, since now I am thinking of
examining other modules as well, such as mod_ssl, etc.

Does anyone know of a test to run against OpenSSL directly to confirm it
is patched (I do not mean checking the change log)?

Thanks...