[tor-relays] Shutting down middle relays (off-topic)

Steve Snyder swsnyder at snydernet.net
Fri Jun 20 13:44:57 UTC 2014

You don't have to reboot the server.  Just do a "lsof | grep DEL" (and maybe "lsof | grep delete") and restart those services that are using upgraded libraries.

That said, there have been a couple of kernel updates in recent weeks (the latest being yesterday), so it is advisable to bite the bullet and reboot.