[tor-relays] Shutting down middle relays (off-topic)

Tora Tora Tora tor at allthatnet.com
Fri Jun 20 04:47:34 UTC 2014

Regretfully, I have to shutdown my two middle relays (not too big, you
won't even notice it :-D), since I am unable to resolve issues with the
latest OpenSSL bug.

I was able to find upgraded packages for Centos and Fedora that are
supposed to address CVE-2014-0224 vulnerability (the change log claims
so). However, the Tripwire )SSL_CCS_InjectTest and Qualys onlien tests
both disagree.

If someone can suggest a resolution that works, I might be able to keep
them running, otherwise I see no point in running vulnerable relays
until I figure things out.

Thanks ...