[tor-relays] Yahoo and AOL emails removed from tor-relays due to bounces

Kali Tor kalitor42 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 05:11:26 UTC 2014

But I just received this email!

_KaliTor_
On Thu, 6/19/14, Andrew Lewman <andrew at torproject.is> wrote:

 Subject: [tor-relays] Yahoo and AOL emails removed from tor-relays due to bounces
 To: tor-relays at lists.torproject.org
 Date: Thursday, June 19, 2014, 12:36 PM

 It seems Yahoo and AOL email servers
 have decided to refuse all messages
 from this tor-relays list. Other lists aren't affected,
 yet.

 We're seeing this message from Yahoo and AOL servers:

 Remote-MTA: dns; mailin-04.mx.aol.com
 Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 521 5.2.1 :  (DMARC) This
 message failed DMARC
     Evaluation and is being refused due to
 provided DMARC Policy"

 There is no fix for this yet as it breaks mailing list
 software
 globally. This bug explains the situation,

 If you use yahoo or aol for email, unfortunately you can't
 join nor
 receive email from our lists.

 I suspect this will become true for all of our email lists
 soon.

 --
 Andrew
 pgp 0x6B4D6475