[tor-relays] Help keeping Tor relay up

Contra Band contra0band at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 12:09:40 UTC 2014

If you are on Linux it is worth to install ARM to monitor it.
https://www.torproject.org/projects/arm.html.en

Also check from https://globe.torproject.org/

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 5:26 AM, Evelyne Fong <darkbahamut12 at hotmail.com> wrote:

I've managed to get my relay running long enough to run the bandwidth check and have it succeed. I'll check Atlus and it'll say my relay's up and running. However when I check again about an hour later, it's saying that "Running: false".

I've set up the relay recently, so I'm not expecting a lot of traffic. However, I'm confused as to if my relay is suddenly failing for no reason or is Atlus saying my relay is no longer running because there's no traffic on it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.