[tor-relays] Traffic limitation

Relay Admin tor at e-posta.pw
Wed Jun 18 19:46:52 UTC 2014

Both has downsides but I think daily is better, if it starts to get a lot traffic than it will serve the network for a few hours every day, but in monthly if it use the all available bw in 4 days, it won't do anything for 26 days. I'm sure you can get a better answer for it from someone who limits the traffic on his/her relay.

Berkay