[tor-relays] tor-arm question

Adam Griffin adgriff2 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 17:28:23 UTC 2014

Hi,

Just started a new tor relay on my raspberry pi yesterday and I'm
monitoring with tor-arm over ssh. I'm currently listed on
atlas.torproject.org with flags 'Fast', 'Running', 'V2Dir', and 'Valid'
with > 17hrs uptime.

However, tor-arm is showing a blank for uptime and about once a minute, the
CLI goes blank and then flickers back. (the flickering happens at the same
rate for local and remote SSH) Also, about once every couple hours I get a
'Relay unresponsive' and then 10 seconds later 'Relay resumed'.

Anything to do to remedy these issues?