[tor-relays] Exit policies pointing to IP blocks not appearing on Globe

Mendelson Gusmão mendelsongusmao at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 18:50:59 UTC 2014

The list of IP blocks ​
​finally appeared on globe. The issue was with the ordination​
​.​
​
​ ​I just put the IP blocks before the reduced policy and it worked.
​

Talking about security, even "legal security"... My ISP provides only one
IP address, so, would be better to run it as a non-exit relay? All I need
is to remove all policies, except reject *:*?

Thanks

Mendelson Gusmão