[tor-relays] suspicious exit?

JB technomental at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 20:05:42 UTC 2014

Thanks Mike and Grampa(?) for the replies.

Will send a notification to the exit node admin tomorrow.

And just wish that that small minority of ediots weren't fucking up the
world for us.

I guess if I was running an exit I'd spend my life sniffing packets.

But I see that's frowned upon.

Slippery slope slippery slopes....