[tor-relays] VPS for tor exit nodes

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Tue Jun 3 22:56:10 UTC 2014

> So can you post some provider names?

Comsitec.de is one which is ok with exits but I have a lot of trouble getting their attention when it stops.
It is in Germany which is much better than being in USA because the mentality is better.
Two I have which now say exits are not accepted are Lunanode and Bluevm. One which was expensive but good is DrServer/AbusiveCores. The guy set up Tor when I had a problem with Linux!.

Since some have said yes to exits when I paid but a week later 'introduced a new policy' I wonder if it is worth being open. If you know what can be done with fifteen VPSs for the next nine months which can't have Tor please tell me.

Lowendbox.com is good for scavenging addresses and sudden bargains but it may be better in the long run to pay a little more and get more cooperation.

It may be more useful to Tor at the moment to provide bridges and for that, I believe, the very cheapest VPSs would do the job e.g. $AUD15/year.

Robert