[tor-relays] VPS for tor exit nodes

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Tue Jun 3 13:40:24 UTC 2014

> Dear exit node operators,
>
> Could you please recommend vps providers allowing to run tor exit nodes?
>
> I checked many vps operators but most of them allow relays but not exit
> nodes according to AUP or ToS.

I can only say I have exits running on VPSs which either had no bar to exits originally and changed, or had but let me through anyway.
One accepted a very plain statement of it being a Tor exit and even helped sort out numerous issues then, after I hired eight more annually, just stopped them. If you can face that possibility it does seem that the reduced exit policy stops the DCMA problems which only leaves the highjacking of them to harass others to draw attention to you.
There's not much profit and they won't wasted time.

Have a go.