[tor-relays] German company Webtropia: Terminated contract without notice because of abuse

tor at afo-tm.org tor at afo-tm.org
Wed Jul 30 18:51:43 UTC 2014

At this point the isp is clearly the victim! This guy doesn't have his own
ips and ipv4 is rare, so risking a complete ip range to get on blacklists
will be unacceptable for any company. I can fully understand them, because
dealing with spamhaus mafia is a nightmare. Lets hope they wont getting tor
unfriendly because of this, i run there exits for 2 years on some vps's
without a problem and i hope they don't start killing them now