[tor-relays] Speed of my relay not correct on global list

Joel Cretan jcretan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 03:53:42 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 4:30 PM, B00ze/Empire <B00ze64 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Who cares that MS doesn't support it. So you are claiming that because it
> runs on Xp the speed testing is failing? I find that hard to believe.

Everyone using Tor cares. I believe the other posters are seizing on this
detail because it is much more important for you to upgrade your vulnerable
machine than to worry about what speed is reported. Perhaps it is better
for now that your speed is under-reported, to keep too many clients from
connecting to a potentially dangerous relay.