[tor-relays] Speed of my relay not correct on global list

Scott Bennett bennett at sdf.org
Sat Jul 19 10:16:25 UTC 2014

> > I run a small relay, alias "Empire64" >(I tried an exit once, but my IP
> was >then banned at several places, so >back to only a relay) on Win Xp.
>
> PSA: XP is out of date, and no longer supported by Microsoft. Please
> update, if you can't afford MS licensing please consider a Linux OS.

     Ahem.  I think that should be amended to say, "...please consider
a currently supported OS", which would include the BSDs (e.g., DragonflyBSD,
FreeBSD, OS X, NetBSD, OpenBSD, primarily) and Solaris at the least, as
well as LINUX.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG
* Internet:   bennett at sdf.org   *or*   bennett at freeshell.org   *