[tor-relays] Busted links on Tor Relay standard web page

mick mbm at rlogin.net
Tue Jul 15 15:03:51 UTC 2014

My apologies if this has been discussed before and I have missed it.

I have been reviewing the web page on my relay (which is based on the
standard Tor explanation page) and have noticed that several links are
now broken following update of the Tor site itself (e.g.
https://www.torproject.org/torusers.html.en no longer exists)

I also notice that
https://tor-svn.freehaven.net/svn/tor/trunk/contrib/exitlist cannot be
reached at all and the same page over http seems not to exist.

If other operators are similarly using a page based on the old
template, they may wish to update.

Best

Mick

 Mick Morgan
 gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312
 http://baldric.net