[tor-relays] badexit D9B6E8F3DC60095F25252A1986E90932454C24D3

Philipp Winter phw at nymity.ch
Sun Jul 13 16:16:58 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 11:34:21AM +0000, Nusenu wrote:
> It hasn't got the badexit flag yet.

The relay operator wasn't aware of the problem and said he would look
into it on Monday.

> How long does it usually take for the dirauth operators to agree on
> that / deploy?

It can range from one hour to several days.  It's clearly not good
enough at this point and we are trying to get better at it.

> I also had in mind that there was a exit relay scanner (from Mike?) that
> would decrease response time. Is that still in place or are we depending
> on volunteers reporting badexits?

All exit relay scanners we are aware of are listed here:
<https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/ReportingBadRelays>

Cheers,
Philipp