[tor-relays] Oubound Ports

Greg Moss gmoss82 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 02:48:06 UTC 2014

Thanks for the help. I have my ORport and DIRport defined in torrc and
forwarded through the firewall up to the Tor Relay. I was just wondering in
regards to outbound traffic from the server itself. In the event it gets
compromised I really hate to open all ports outbound let alone possible DNS
leaks and what not. Appoligize if this doesn't make since I just fired this
thing up yesterday and want to make sure it is secure.

gm