[tor-relays] "excessive bounces" on tor-relay list

mal mal at sec.gd
Wed Jul 9 12:22:14 UTC 2014

On 07/09/2014 08:18 AM, Moritz Bartl wrote:
> On 07/09/2014 02:07 PM, Kali Tor wrote:
>> Is there any reason why something like this would happen? I use yahoo mail
>
> You're using a shitty mail provider.
>
> https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2014-June/004752.html
> https://startpage.com/do/search?query=yahoo+mailman

I was about to refer to the same thing, but was thinking, wouldn't those
policies cause email FROM yahoo/aol users to be dropped by anyone using
a service that paid attention to DMARC? This person's issue is mail from
other people TO the yahoo account.

That's not to say yahoo/aol aren't bad, just that I'm not sure that's
the problem.