[tor-relays] "excessive bounces" on tor-relay list

Kali Tor kalitor42 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 12:07:20 UTC 2014

Hi,

I keep getting the warning once in a while that there are excessive bounces from my email address and that my membership to this list has been disabled until I click on a link to re-enable it.

Is there any reason why something like this would happen? I use yahoo mail, as you can see but I just don't know why Yahoo Mail would bounce any message. I have not received any warnings from Yahoo about such an action.

Thanks,
-kali-