[tor-relays] UK Exit Node

Michael Banks c at starbs.net
Sun Jul 6 17:58:46 UTC 2014

It's a relay node now, so it should be fine, we'll see what happens.
Google 'pglcmd debian' - I've removed most of the lists. It's
essentially now only blocking known paedophiles/child porn related IPs -
funnily enough, it's blocked quite a few connections to those known
addresses.
The broadband security team at my ISP is sorting the DNS records out.
They even offered a SWIP.
~Chip