[tor-relays] UK Exit Node

Michael Banks c at starbs.net
Sun Jul 6 07:14:00 UTC 2014

Advice taken
I was debating to switch over to relay-only or not. I must note, the Tor
node is on it's own address, under a residential contract.
I was taking extra precaution by running PeerGuardian and specifically
blocking malicious IPs, and will continue to do so while I have a relay
node.
I have tor-relay.itschip.com set in torrc.. guess I have to fiddle with
more things?
Anyone with Debian experience who can help in that field?