[tor-relays] Relay not making connections.

Lluís msl12 at sde12.jazztel.es
Sat Jul 5 18:09:50 UTC 2014

After reading the documentation and related FAQs I got my TOR relay
installed and configured. It is listed in Atlas with the running,
V2Dir and valid flags for more than 5 days.

However, it receives almost no connections and the following notice
appears frequently in the logs:

[notice] No circuits are opened. Relaxed timeout for circuit 1331 (a
Testing circuit 3-hop circuit in state doing handshakes with channel
state open) to 60000ms. However, it appears the circuit has timed out
anyway. 6 guards are live. [7 similar message(s) suppressed in last 3600
seconds]

Can anyone point me over the right track ?

Thanks,

Lluis