[tor-relays] FYI: Tor-Ops Meeting in Vienna

Martin Kepplinger martink at posteo.de
Wed Jul 2 19:27:49 UTC 2014

Am 2014-07-02 21:06, schrieb Elrippo:
> Same from here. If I would have known earlier, I would have booked me a Ticket!
>
> But I got the fqdn!
> Is there a funding also to participate?

If there'll be "too" many people, it'll mainly be get-to-know people.
It'll most likely be "off"-topic discussion as well.

If you're really interested in doing boring work for free, write me your
phone number and when you have time to talk and I can send you the
slides and the date of a "gründungstreffen" when we make one.