[tor-relays] FYI: Tor-Ops Meeting in Vienna

Geri toxiroxi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:24:38 UTC 2014

What a pity, that i have heard so late from the meeting. I would really
love to attend but im not sure if i can make it tomorrow.
As im operating a few guards this is in very high interest of me. I also
had some conversations with some guys regarding an austrian tor
organisation which i would love to contribute.

Hopefully i get my calender fixed so that im able to attend.

Cheers from Vienna!