[tor-relays] Tails 0.22.1~rc1

K. Besig suprleg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 19:32:56 UTC 2014

Thanks for the tor-ramdisk solution, very secure, unfortunately I'm not
able to configure it using the one machine intended for it. I'm not able to
set legacy usb support on the machine, uses useless Dell bios, and
therefore can't get my keyboard to be recognized prior to booting the os:
xp home premium.sp3.
Works wonderfully on my other machines..