[tor-relays] Scoreboard enhancements / Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Anupam Das anupam009 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 00:11:30 UTC 2014

Sorry for the previous incomplete email. So as I was saying I found the
following IPs per relays in our collected data-

IPs-used   #relays
1             88
13           1
149         1
2             2
28           1
3            1
4            1
5           1

Total IPs =294 (2 more than what you see on the scoreboard because of some

So we can say roughly 96 relays participated with 68 of them finishing.

Thanks

Anupam